Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cookie Exchange

I am getting ready to attend my first Cookie Exchange, so I want to know what kind of cookies you would take to a cookie exchange. I will post one recipe that I know I will use, but I am looking for another one to take as well. Please add your favorite cookie recipe in the comments and we can have our own online cookie exchange. This will be a great way for all of us to get some new ideas.
You will need to provide your email address to post a comment, but your email will not be posted. The name you enter will.

1 comment:

  1. Ingredients
    2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    Mint Chip Cookies
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
    3/4 cup granulated sugar
    3/4 cup packed brown sugar
    1/4 teaspoon mint extract
    2 large eggs
    1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
    1 cup creme de menthe baking chips (I found these at Walmart.)
    Steps
    1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks.
    2 Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
    3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature.

    ReplyDelete